Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Little Of Everything


That little message popped up on my phone again telling me I had taken one too many pictures of the cutest kid on earth (really, that's exactly what my phone said. Hehe!) And so, I will share some of my favorites with you and try...try...try to choose a few to delete to make room for more (after saving to our laptop too of course).

This batch includes pictures from quiet days at home, evenings at our church's movie nights, swimming at grandma and grandpa's, and Squeaks' new red car seat (Peg Perego, love it). Enjoy!!


12 comments:

  1. This is the happiest little girl - always smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! Love all those rolls! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I love being a mom. I always tell my husband it was definitely worth the wait. I also have the same problem with my phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really was! Wish I could go back and tell myself to chill out. Lol!

      Delete
  4. Too much sweetness in one post! I love the smiles and little rolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara! My husband and I have been praying for you. I really hope God's plan for your family is revealed soon. Heaven has some beautiful babies waiting for us both.

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, she is so cute you just want to eat her up...her swimsuit outfit is way too pretty.....she sure is growing up fast and sitting so strong...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my word!! She is adorable!! My husband and I are also hoping to adopt. Check out my blog: http://2008labanslately.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought of our post. Feel free to share it as well. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...