Friday, August 8, 2014

7 Months and 1 Year


Squeak's seven month birthday lands on the one year anniversary of the day I started blogging! 

One year since I invited the world in to read about our adoption journey.
One year since I realized I enjoy writing A LOT!
One year since God started blessing me through friendships with other bloggers I've never met (but hope to someday).
One year since I wrote "I Woke Up".

Seven months since I became Squeaks' mom.
Seven months since she made this blog a happy place.
Seven months since God blew. My. Mind. And He continues to do it again and again every time I look at her.

I see no reason to stop writing now.
Here are a few pictures from her seven month mini photo shoot. She's trying really hard to get mobile, so taking these pictures was a lot of fun. She almost came right off the front of the chair a few times.


6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your blog and happy seven months to miss Squeaks! Could she get any cuter? Love your blog. Keep it up!

    ps - have you heard of Created for Care retreats? Might be a great opportunity to meet some of your blogging friends! I so want to go to one someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! I'll have to look into that. Thanks Katie!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your blog.

    She is precious! With all her cute little rolls, I bet she's very cuddly too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your keeping up your little family's blog and continuing to share your story. It continues to give us hope for our own adoption story. And besides the great stories - what a cutie you have - those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see you with your little one SOON!!

      Delete

Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought of our post. Feel free to share it as well. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...