Saturday, August 8, 2015

2 Years


Happy second birthday Adoption Love! 

I love the Timehop app. Seeing how far we've come. How far God has carried us. I saw this post from my personal Facebook page on the app this morning and had to laugh at myself. That whole God's timing thing was really not sticking two years ago. I had it in my head that my efforts through our blog and YouTube page were going to find our future child. I'm so glad God had a plan for us. It worked out better than anything I could have ever imagined, as His plans usually do.

And yes, I probably could take over a small country. My "determination" (nice way of saying obsessiveness) is unmatched. 

2 comments:

Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought of our post. Feel free to share it as well. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...