Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ready for that ball to drop!


I am not sad to see 2013 end. Nope. I'm more than ready to say goodbye. This has, without a doubt, been my hardest year of life and our hardest year of marriage. Despite the difficulties, trials, and grief there have been some very bright spots. There is no denying how blessed we are.

Last Christmas was my first introduction into smartphones. This lead to Instagram and lots more picture taking. So when I want to see my blessings laid out in front of me (even organized chronologically, which is total bliss) all I have to do is scroll through my Instagram history. 

We spent time at our family cabin.


We went to Disneyland, A LOT.


Remembered our daughter for the gift that she was.


Cut my hair short. Didn't like it. Then kinda did.


Celebrated our seven year wedding anniversary in San Juan Capistrano. 


Laughed at our crazy dogs.


Ate some really good food and tried some new recipes.


Studied and grew in our faith.




Continued to prepare for our future child.


Put our recliner to good use.


Enjoyed time with friends and family.


Fell more in love with each other.


I'm expecting great things in 2014! Happy New Year to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love you guys so hard!!!! *big hugs* And your texts? Holy goodness, I'm grinning like a madwoman over her! ^_^

    Gingi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too friend!!! So happy you're part of our lives!

      Delete
  2. I love your summary!!! I love how you summed it up with pictures, and I TOTALLY agree with you that chronological organization is total bliss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So encouraging to read your journey. Thank you for sharing! We have two bio little boys and are in the process of adopting an infant domestically. I'm curious how you decided on the Solly Wrap and what other wraps you considered. Also, I am just starting to research breast milk donors and banks for our new little one. Any advice you can give would be much appreciated. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought of our post. Feel free to share it as well. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...