Friday, October 17, 2014

Exhausted Cuteness


This last week has been exhausting to say the least. I had a minor health issue that put me out of commission for a bit, so Josh got a little dose of single parent life. I think it was good for him and Squeaks. They had some good bonding time and I got the rest I needed.

Anyway, Squeaks monthly birthday picture got set aside for a few days. When we finally had a moment when they could be taken, Squeaks was not terribly cooperative. I took a ton of pictures but nearly all of them came out with her looking less than enthusiastic. I managed to get one single picture of her smiling though. I thought maybe a costume change would wake her up a bit, but it seemed to do the exact opposite. At one point Josh even started jumping around behind me and singing to try and get a reaction, but that just made her look at him like he was nuts. Haha! At the end of it all I changed her into a t-shirt and she took a two hour nap. We were all a little exhausted. The pictures are pretty funny though.

Squeaks also had her nine month checkup today. She's 20 lbs. 10 oz. and 29 inches long. Our healthy girl! They also tested to make sure she's not anemic, and she's not. Yay! In fact the doctor said she's the first baby she has seen all week who isn't anemic, which makes me kind of sad for those other little ones. Go donor breast milk and homemade baby food!
The bow was more interesting I guess. lol!
What the heck is dad doing?!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 9 months to that little sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first picture in the second set - those big dark eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought of our post. Feel free to share it as well. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...