Tuesday, August 9, 2016

One Month Away?!


Well, here we are, a little over a month from Little Dude's FIRST BIRTHDAY!! Squeaks is officially two and a half!! How....how did this happen!? So much has happened and I feel like I want to try and remember it all. My sleep deprived mamma brain (yep, LD still isn't sleeping through the night) isn't going to let me try and describe the past few months the way I'd like. Nothing earth-shattering, but still, a lot has happened in our little world. For now I'll update you with Little Dude's monthly pictures with Squeaks. These are always my favorites. But coming soon, updates on  recent family vacations, general growing-up "did-my-kid-really-just-say-that?!" stories, my ever growing love for Usborne Books, homeschool plans for Squeaks, and hopes for the future.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought of our post. Feel free to share it as well. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...